OUR PARTNERS & RESOURCES
WaterFire is a local activity. WaterFire International provides technical know-how, experience and artistic direction. Local organizations, or state/national/ international organizations with local interests, provide on-the ground knowledge, energy and assistance.
Examples of funding partners and sources of support include:
• Students, organizations and citizen volunteers working together to build community.
• Expertise and Leadership from volunteers.
• Activation of civic activism and engagement for the benefit of the community.
• Grants & Prizes from Non governmental organizations.
• Government – financing from local government and grants from federal structures.
• Industry – corporate and other sponsorships.
• Private Donations.
To get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org